Manage Inventory More Efficiently
- Automate inventory management.
- Track inventory automatically across one store or multiple locations using any stock or sales method.
- Get insight into your inventory by finding out which items are the best and worst sellers.
- Use classifications to assign new sales or price levels quickly for specific segments of your stock.
- Reduce inventory costs and out-of-stocks.
- Maintain tighter control over inventory with automatically generated purchase order suggestions and stock levels.
- Ability to transfer inventory across stores.
- Track storage of offline inventory including non-sellable or broken items.
- Maintain multiple suppliers per item.
- Make sure you get the most for your money.
- Visibility into supplier histories makes it easy to select vendors that offer the best service and the lowest prices.
Streamline Point of Sale
- Easy-to-understand point-of-sale screens.
- Gain quick access to complete product and customer information.
- Process transactions quickly.
- Point-of-sale screens allow your employees to process complex transactions efficiently.
- Cashiers can also reprint receipts or recall previous transactions from any point-of-sale register.
- Offer better customer service.
- With access to complete customer histories, it's easy to target preferences.
- Suggest cross-sells and up-sells.
- Advertise other products at the point of sale.
- Use information to market other products more effectively.
See what 2020 ITS (authorized RMS partner) and Microsoft ® RMS can do for you today.
Call 1 (800) 465-2400 or Contact Us now.
2020 ITS Corp. © 2018